Sign in to follow this  
Mauxa

Writing Circles

Any avid writers still out and about on LOLScans? Manga is but one way of telling everyone about the lives of their characters and the tale that begs to be told. Anyone still writing (and/or publishing) that wants to discuss their latest work? I have lots of ideas, and have been writing since I was a kid, and have finished a few pieces. I have created entire fantasy words complete with maps, written poetry, and participated (and won) a few writing contests.

With my latest graduation from my university, I finally hope to start writing and publishing my first novel. It'd be great to bounce ideas off of others and hear theirs!!

Assuming the forums aren't a ghost town!

LOLTech

It is pretty much a ghost town but we'd appreciate you sharin'

QC

Oh hey! I've been into writing for a long time too! Over seven years now although I'm not pursuing literature as a degree. If you want to talk about it more in detail, I am always open to DM instead since Janokins right, the forums can be really quiet. I've written poetry, short stories, novel blurbs for ideas that I might potentially develop more in the future. Also been published twice in international poetry magazines. I joined NaNoWrimo twice but never got the 50,000 words mark OTL.

I love reading fantasy pieces especially when accompanied with maps and glossary. My favourite one so far in that regard as been Artemis Fowl, Eragon and Behind the Vines. I also do reviews for novels and stories, published or otherwise, if I like the story and want to keep reading it. So I'd really like to read the novel you'd like to go for publishing with.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this