Greetings!

I've gravitated toward LOLScans because of its particular projects, and the name definitely stuck out.  I am a Japanese-English Translator looking to apply my skills for more experience. I am fluent in Japanese and have integrated the language as a part of my life for the past seven years. I have the JLPT 1&2, numerous TEFL certificates, and am currently an English teacher for Yaruki Switch in Japan. Furthermore, I am a prolific fiction writer and avid reader.

On the side, I ride motorcycles (circuits!<3), do archery, hike, play video games (MSI<3), and.... cook?

I'm extremely interested in translations, though, and would like to get more experience in the field!

Naturally, that brought me to this wonderful scanlation group.

I hope to learn a lot and hope this community will help me become a better translator, and hopefully I can bring something else to the table besides my translations!

Mauxa

Typesetter

Hello @Mauxa

Welcome to the team and the community~. I hope you pass your trial and wish you luck. Make sure to take breaks after all this is only volunteering :hyperdimension_neptunia_black_sister_wink_icon_by_pumpkin_pai-d8rob30:

• Upvote 1

QC

Welcome to the team! Sorry for the late welcome on the forum, but may you stay long and prosper. iivi. I do archery too! You a recurve or... pleb?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.