A nice forum you have going on here, a bit deserted, if I may assume. Perhaps due to discord being the new fad...

Well I am a PHP/JS developer but working as a software project manager within my own company. I had been an avid manga reader in my younger years and have recently resumed some of my more beloved series like Nobunaga no Chef. I had actually switched to Chinese/Korean novels in my mid 20s. And then started out as an editor in the novel translation scene. Now am working with two sfw novel groups and one nsfw webtoon/manga/manhwa group 😜 Had to show the difference... 😉

My series is stuck with no TS, boo boo

Edited by skizlock

CL/RD

Hello

Welcome to Lolscans. Yeah this forum is only for occasional use since we started using discord. 

😀

CL/RD

Hello

Welcome to Lolscans. Yeah this forum is only for occasional use since we started using discord.  

😀

Btw Good luck with your series, just don't try to use this platform for recruitment.

😁

Typesetter

Hello @skizlock! Welcome to LOL scans community. I mean if you want to chat, you are free to visit the forums and in-hopes of someone to spam the forums with you. I never understood manga/anime novels. I mean I can read normal books but somehow I just can't with anime/manga/game versions of it. Also good luck finding new helpers for your group ^^

LOLTech

Well, if you want to take over the reader's development, let me know on Discord.

I can't do this forever.