Sign in to follow this  
Snowbaz

Hi!

Hello!  Stay-at-home mom and proofreading extraordinaire with too much time on her hands…going to apply for a Proofreader position with this group!  

I have a little boy named Charlie, and he is expecting a baby sister named Ruby sometime in April.

My favorite manga at the moment is Yona of the Dawn.  I am a sucker for anything fantasy romance!  I read a lot of fantasy novels, as well.

I’m a huge music fan (Beatles for life!) and you can oftentimes find me crocheting and half-watching some random show on Netflix.

I watch way too much YouTube and I eat out more times a week than I’d care to admit, but whatever.  Life is good!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

QC

Hello Snowbaz!

Glad to know there are other suckers for fantasy out there... recently finished Spinning Silver and I'm still blown away. (It's actually a nominee this year for Goodread's best in fantasy, if you want a rec. I don't know anyone irl that likes full blown fantasy 😓)

Hope you enjoy your stay here and looking forward to your application!

Translator

Welcome!
There's no shame in eating out too much!
I mean, if it's tasty it's tasty right? hahaha
Anyway, I'm looking forward to working with you!

Cheers!

Founder

welcome!!! I hope you enjoy your stay and looking forward to your application!

congratulations on the new baby girl! I bet your your little boy is excited to be a big brother~

CL/RD

Welcome to LOLScans

Typesetter

Welcome to LOL Scans~ Don't worry, I'm also one of those stay-at-home person too but unfortunately, I cannot live like this 😫

OMG. I love Akatsuki no Yona, it's the best manga I read before it became an anime and then... it got licensed... XD