Tendy

[Maybe] Cavalry of the abyss

LOLTech
On 15/04/2018 at 12:15 AM, Tendy said:

Sypnosis:

Its a timeskip after the prequel, Immortal Regis. Follows a guy called Xix looking to revenge his whole town by killing the regis and many things happen.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=36319

Theres only about 10 chapters left to translate so it would be really great if you guys translated the rest!

Another admin asked the people who were working on it - they've not dropped it.

LOLTech

You will have to ask them http://vi-scans.com/wp/

"Our IRC channel is on rizon.net #viscans"

On 4/19/2018 at 6:00 PM, Janowicz said:

You will have to ask them http://vi-scans.com/wp/

"Our IRC channel is on rizon.net #viscans"

Excuse me I'd really like your group to continue to translate cavalier of the abyss. I'm very knowledgeable about the whole situation and since I've been a huge fan of the series every since its prequel Immortal Regis. To be honest the Viscans group only translate the volumes of cavalier of the abyss. Its been over 10 months since they last released the chapters of the volume. If you really like'd to know the monthly chapters; the newest release of the raws of Cavalier of the abyss has always been translated by Gameofscanalation with Viscans translating and releasing the only volumes versions of cavalier of the abyss . Both groups mutually translating and scanning the series with GameofScanalation translating the monthly raws and Viscans translating the volumes releasing only when they're free: an irregular release schedule due to VISCANS extremely busy schedule. Cavalier of the abyss is released with a once every month. The author/artist of the series was pregnant and put the the series on hiatus for 2 YEARS, 2 YEARS while working on another series Lilith Code! The latest raws of the series chapter 136 has just been recently released on April 15, 2018 with tons of people on reddit, animesuki, and jcafe24 talking about it. 

Gameofscanalation has translated every last chapter of the monthly releases of cavalier of the abyss up until the latest scans Chapter 135 until the group went dead a few months before the group went down on January 2018. Which means that you would only need to translate one chapter the newest raws of cavalier of the abyss, chapter 136 to be fully caught up to the series. This would mean that your group would only need to translate one chapter every month. Cavalier of the Abyss is a incredibly popular series with many loyal fans which means that your group will get a lot of fans willing to donate for these chapters.

There has been a grand total of 21 volumes that were released by JUDER before the hiatus began 2 years ago. The release of Volume 22+ is currently unknown as the author has not make any comments regarding the future release of new volumes which means that the volumes are tons of chapter away from the current raws which means that catching up to the series while waiting for the volumes will take a lot of time. I know that for certain as I've read every single chapters of the raws up to the latest chapter 136.  

Author and Artist: JUDER

The links for the latest raws of cavalier are here: https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=847000917&_s=search&_q=심연의 카발리어가

http://nstore.naver.com/comic/detail.nhn?productNo=44681 (The raws for this link hasn't included chapter 136 yet)

http://comico.kr/titles/172

LINK FOR THE BLOG OF THE CREATOR OF CAVALIER OF THE ABYSS:

https://blog.naver.com/juderland/221255006931

The LINK BELOW SHOWS THE PREVIEW FOR CHAPTER 136, it is also where the I bought the chapter, the lastest raws chapter 136 from. Please read it.

https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=847000043&_s=ins&_q=%EC%B1%94%ED%94%84

To be honest I have the raws for chapter 136 but it is impossible for me to give it to you as I've bought the chapter on ridibooks, the chapter for cavalier that I've blocked is only for epub reading only on a strictly secured account that I open on the app that they've sent me. The preview is the most I can do until I can find a way to provide the raws since I do not know how to read korean which means buying the raws from another site is almost impossible for me at this moment otherwise I would've translated the chapter myself. 

PS: I'm sure that Viscans will not mind you scanning and releasing the english version of the monthly releases of Cavalier of the Abyss as GameofScanalation and Viscans had both mutually released their own chapter of Cavalier of the Abyss in the past.

You needn't worry as I will also be asking Viscans if they're alright with LOLSCANS scanning the monthly releases of Cavalier of the Abyss. EDIT: I've just asked Viscans to give you permission, but they've havn't replied yet. 

I sincerely hope that you will pick up Cavalier of the Abyss as TONS of people are overjoyed that cavalier of the abyss IS FINALLY OUT OF THE 2 YEAR HIATUS with only 1 chapter need to be scanned until you've caught up to the raws.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. 

The cover Page of the Newest Chapter that Came out After the 2 YEARS HIATUS on April 15th, 2018. Chapter 136. The Cover is really awesome!

Ka6CKaA.jpg

Edited by dude54312

LOLTech

You will have to find another group to do this - or start your own.

Currently at LOLScans we are understaffed, and cannot afford to take on a new project. No matter how small it is.

I have not even been able to make a release for Zipang or Love Revolution for the past two weeks, taking on something else would probably mean dropping other projects entirely.

I am flattered that you came to us. Good luck finding someone else!

PS: I don't really care about the number of fans we may or may not gain from it, I do this for the love of the craft and of the group.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Janowicz said:

You will have to find another group to do this - or start your own.

Currently at LOLScans we are understaffed, and cannot afford to take on a new project. No matter how small it is.

I have not even been able to make a release for Zipang or Love Revolution for the past two weeks, taking on something else would probably mean dropping other projects entirely.

I am flattered that you came to us. Good luck finding someone else!

PS: I don't really care about the number of fans we may or may not gain from it, I do this for the love of the craft and of the group.

Do you know any other groups that can translate cavalier of the abyss? I've asked mangazuki but there's no response yet. 

Hello my name is IcePrince Ninoorut and I was wondering if your Group will be able to work on Cavalier of the Abyss Manga, the reason why there was no new chapter was because of the author having a Child and also working on a new manga called Lilith Cord. Lilith Cord finish few months ago and the author has from its 2 years Hiatus, however the original translator Game of Scanlation is gone and dude54312 told me that you may be interested in Cavalier of the Abyss, I hope that you may work on Cavalier of the abyss it will be something that anyone who read the manga be happy that is back.

Sincerely IcePrince Ninoorut

Retired
9 hours ago, IcePrince Ninoorut said:

Hello my name is IcePrince Ninoorut and I was wondering if your Group will be able to work on Cavalier of the Abyss Manga, the reason why there was no new chapter was because of the author having a Child and also working on a new manga called Lilith Cord. Lilith Cord finish few months ago and the author has from its 2 years Hiatus, however the original translator Game of Scanlation is gone and dude54312 told me that you may be interested in Cavalier of the Abyss, I hope that you may work on Cavalier of the abyss it will be something that anyone who read the manga be happy that is back.

Sincerely IcePrince Ninoorut

hello @IcePrince Ninoorut

As said before, it's not going to happen from us.

Founder
4 hours ago, BellaFerreira said:

hello @IcePrince Ninoorut

As said before, it's not going to happen from us.

Not any time soon at least. If we can get more translators, proofreaders, cleaners, typesetters and quality checkers it won't be a problem taking this on. So we can put this project in the pile of "Maybe"

I appreciate you guys coming to us, but it won't change the fact that we really can't take on any new projects at the moment. :crabhi:

i worked on cavalier before, a long while back, and i'd like to see more releases, too.  i think there might be two more volumes out in korea than what's been translated into english so far.  i'd like to translate it again. just so you know.

I just want to say that I have the scans from the new chapters but I still don't know korean, really wanna learn it just to translate this series  

LOLTech

I'm locking this topic until it would be actually feasible for us to take this on.