Marzia

#5th Art Contest - Countries

Founder

New Art Contest Commences! Read the rules before you ask questions~ c:

Theme: Countries

cMRi5kPVVyw28_KSZXWRSuqN6MHQIU85m0QcaEqJ

Rules: 

• Create a new thread with the title of your artwork and username. Example: Taiwan - Marzia
  • DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY IN THIS THREAD, THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR QUESTIONS AND DISCUSSIONS!
  • Portrait and Landscape are both accepted. Minimum size 1000px in height.
  • You only need to choose 1 country, it's up to you on how you want to play with your art piece. The goal here is to create an art piece that represent the country of your choice. (It can be like hetalia: axis powers, if you don't know what that is, google can show you :happy-onion-head-emoticon:)
  • Your piece can be an interpretation of the country. Read the above rule in the parenthesis. Let your mind go to the lengths of creativity.
  • You may post more than 1 entry for the duration of the contest; however, on the date of the deadline, you must choose 1 entry you want to use for the voting polls.
  • Deadline: TBA (we will be announcing the deadline when we see a good amount of participants, we will be giving a 7 days notice before the contest officially closes for the voting polls)

Prizes:

• You'll be receiving the Art Contest Winner badge:  5849415e324c0_artcontest.jpg.754786e7198 As well as receive a new usergroup title and colour: Connoisseurs
  • Have your Art Work posted in LOLScan's Hall of Fame (lolscans deviantArt)
  • We will also be releasing your art work along with our project/s (of your choice if you have a preference)
  • We will be sending you a "ready-to-release" chapter of 2 of our projects (your choice) for a full 3 months via email (meaning: you'd be able to read ahead of everyone!).

#5th Art Contest Officially Commences! Enjoy Everyone! :embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon:

Retired

lol is anyone doing this or nah 

Retired
1 hour ago, HannahKim said:

lol is anyone doing this or nah 

:'/

On 27/05/2017 at 2:11 PM, Marzia said:

Hello / good evening 

I am a new recruit on this forum and I must admit to having been pleased with the regular release of your scans, especially on the "Devils line", for that I thank you very much!

I would like to know if the fifth drawing contest is still held. I would like to register for your competition but I do not know the current status ...

Retired

It's still going!

follow the rules and post your entry in a separate thread :'D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BellaFerreira said:

It's still going!

follow the rules and post your entry in a separate thread :'D

You're so reliable ! Thank you very much for your quick response , Admin.  😌

• Upvote 1

QC
12 hours ago, Evadiams said:

Is this still ongoing ?? ;-; 

Yeah~ I think it's still on going.

No winner yet. Feel free to join/post! :)

QC
20 hours ago, Ina Mikgi said:

How can I post the art... Can anyone teach me???? I'm new at this... 

Since you already know how to reply to a thread, this'll be your next step:

• Click the encircled link (see picture below for reference) and find the art you want to post from your files.

image.png

• After locating your art from your files, click OPEN  to upload the image here.

image.png

• Wait for the image to upload and then click the button to attach it to your reply, and you're done.

image.png

IMG_20161126_152814_517.JPG