Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to LOLScans

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you wish to view our ongoing projects to access their download links, you'll need to accumulate 5 nonspam post. More details on this regulation can be view upon completion of registration. ^_^

• Announcements

• Marzia

[MUST READ] Welcome to LOLScans! [CLICK ME!]   11/13/2016

Hello everyone, first of all our Online Reader is open to all but if you wish to access the "Reader and Download Links" subforum of our ongoing projects (that has all the download links posted in), it will automatically show up if you are a registered member with 5 non-spam post. There are a lot of places for you to accumulate your posts from: 1) Creating a thread and introducing yourself here: https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/forum/8-introduce-yourself/ 2) Creating a thread or participating in General Discussion area: https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/forum/9-general-discussion/ 3) Participating in the chapter discussions of our projects in the Ongoing forum: https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/forum/13-ongoing/ 4) Creating a thread or participating in Games: https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/forum/11-games/
      5) Creating a thread or participating in the Anime and Manga talk: https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/forum/91-anime-and-manga-talk/ and lastly... 6) Venturing in our Creative Corner forums: https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/forum/46-creative-corner/   After accumulating 5 non-spam posts, you'll automatically be able to access all of the Reader and Download Links sub-forum of our Ongoing Projects! ^^ Like this:
        If you have any questions/concerns, don't hesitate to make a topic in our Feedback and Suggestion forum: https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/forum/5-feedback-and-suggestions/   Before you start your posting galore, please make sure to read our Forum Rules: https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/forum/3-forum-rules/   If you want to mingle with us, join us on discord: https://discord.me/lolscans   Have fun! ^^
    • Marzia

#1st Banner Contest - Nobunaga no Chef   05/20/2017

#1st Banner Contest Commences! We are currently looking for new banners for our projects and the first project to make a banner change is Nobunaga no Chef! The deadline is TBA, don't worry... you will receive a 1 week notice before the deadline is set up! For more details on the said contest please refer to this link: Banner Contest officially opens (again =_=") We are currently too busy to even make changes on our current project banners. We would like to see new banners of our project moving around in our homepage. The first project we want the banner to be changed is Nobunaga no Chef! (NNC fans it's time to shine!) Here are the details and rules of the contest: https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/topic/350-1st-banner-contest-nobunaga-no-chef/  
    • Marzia

#2nd Writing Contest - Adventure   05/20/2017

#2nd Writing Contest is now published and ongoing! Click and read for more information on the contest here: https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/topic/346-2nd-writing-contest-theme-and-rules/ Deadline will be announced 1 week prior so no need to fret about it. c:  
    • Marzia

#5th Art Contest - Country   05/26/2017

5fth Art Contest Commences! Refer to this link to know more about the details: https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/topic/364-5fth-art-contest-countries/ Deadline for entry: TBA
Marzia

DNYNK: Chapter Discussioin

37 posts in this topic

Founder

Discuss about the latest chapter here 

As the title says... just please no spoilers. If ever you do wish to share something that might end up being a spoiler for others please put it in a spoiler and make sure to emphasize that it is either a possible or a spoiler.

Posted (edited)

Really, can't help but wondering about the cover. Is Yuri going to meet them? or they're just symbolic for unknown girls?
Though, probably that Maho has some feeling toward Yuri. Still, gonna hope that it's not gonna each chapter = how yuri fail to get new girl, lol

Edited by satou123

Founder
4 minutes ago, satou123 said:

Really, can't help but wondering about the cover. Is Yuri going to meet them? or they're just symbolic for unknown girls?
Though, probably that Maho has some feeling toward Yuri. Still, gonna hope that it's not gonna each chapter = how yuri fail to get new girl, lol

hahaha i can't say much as to who are those girls... you'll just have to wait to find out, it's one of the beauty of reading. Well, you'll also find out what will happen next probably tomorrow~ :steal-onion-head-emoticon:

3 minutes ago, Marzia said:

hahaha i can't say much as to who are those girls... you'll just have to wait to find out, it's one of the beauty of reading. Well, you'll also find out what will happen next probably tomorrow~ :steal-onion-head-emoticon:

indeed, hope i can hold myself from reading some raws :stress-onion-head-emoticon:

I thought Sonia would be some of the candidates (from the cover which include a priest), but she's actually not. And, it's anwered in 1st chapter :uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon:

For now, i'd pray that maho would be one of the candidate :super-onion-head-emoticon:

Founder
4 minutes ago, satou123 said:

indeed, hope i can hold myself from reading some raws :stress-onion-head-emoticon:

I thought Sonia would be some of the candidates (from the cover which include a priest), but she's actually not. And, it's anwered in 1st chapter :uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon:

For now, i'd pray that maho would be one of the candidate :super-onion-head-emoticon:

I want to slip, but I won't slip! hahaha~ I'm hoping for tasen to be a candidate, that would be a whole different kind of plot.... *ahem* sorry for destroying it for a bit lol

Just now, Marzia said:

I want to slip, but I won't slip! hahaha~ I'm hoping for tasen to be a candidate, that would be a whole different kind of plot.... *ahem* sorry for destroying it for a bit lol

How contradiction, that you ended up sliping a name there. Becoming more tempted to check the raws :whaaat3-onion-head-emoticon:

Founder
2 minutes ago, satou123 said:

How contradiction, that you ended up sliping a name there. Becoming more tempted to check the raws :whaaat3-onion-head-emoticon:

I didn't slip... I just mentioned tasen~ hahahahaha :steal-onion-head-emoticon:

4 minutes ago, Marzia said:

I didn't slip... I just mentioned tasen~ hahahahaha :steal-onion-head-emoticon:

even though it's kinda seem to be impossible, but who knows that Tasen indeed has some feels for Yuri....  Since, lately i read several stuffs which i thought would be 100% female harem, but later.... some out of ordinary join the party, such as grand blue...:whaaat3-onion-head-emoticon:

but, Sonia reaction would be pretty good if that happened. :uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon:

Founder
12 minutes ago, satou123 said:

even though it's kinda seem to be impossible, but who knows that Tasen indeed has some feels for Yuri....  Since, lately i read several stuffs which i thought would be 100% female harem, but later.... some out of ordinary join the party, such as grand blue...:whaaat3-onion-head-emoticon:

but, Sonia reaction would be pretty good if that happened. :uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon:

oh... the imagination! she's always smiling and poise, how I wonder~ :evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon:

Just now, Marzia said:

oh... the imagination! she's always smiling and poise, how I wonder~ :evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon:

ohoho, she might turn into something like this : :whip-onion-head-emoticon:

Founder
Just now, satou123 said:

ohoho, she might turn into something like this : :whip-onion-head-emoticon:

Seems like her... definitely! But Andre is so cute~ :admire2-onion-head-emoticon:

3 minutes ago, Marzia said:

Seems like her... definitely! But Andre is so cute~ :admire2-onion-head-emoticon:

Yuri would get him as a package with Maho-chan later :wow2-onion-head-emoticon:

Though, i hope there won't be any weird development later with Andre......

Founder
17 minutes ago, satou123 said:

Yuri would get him as a package with Maho-chan later :wow2-onion-head-emoticon:

Though, i hope there won't be any weird development later with Andre......

who knows~ :evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon::whistling-onion-head-emoticon:

I wonder which is more difficult: going on a journey to defeat demon lord or to find a good spouse.

Founder
1 hour ago, welcome2atlantis said:

I wonder which is more difficult: going on a journey to defeat demon lord or to find a good spouse.

that's a good question, but either way with our MC, the journey is gonna be fun and heartstrings-tugging.

1 hour ago, welcome2atlantis said:

Well, in Yuri's case.... probably finding a good spouse. :uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon:

Founder

chapter 3 has been released~ :whistling-onion-head-emoticon:

5 minutes ago, Marzia said:

chapter 3 has been released~ :whistling-onion-head-emoticon:

Nice, gonna grab it fast, thank you :admire2-onion-head-emoticon:

Founder
8 minutes ago, satou123 said:

Nice, gonna grab it fast, thank you :admire2-onion-head-emoticon:

You're welcome! :relax2-onion-head-emoticon:

I don't know whether I should use the spoiler tag or not, but, gonna use one in case it's needed.

Spoiler

While he managed to find a guest to his wedding, he still doesn't have the bride. What are you doing, hero?!  :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Founder
31 minutes ago, satou123 said:

I don't know whether I should use the spoiler tag or not, but, gonna use one in case it's needed.

Reveal hidden contents

yes, thank you for using the spoiler tag :good-job-onion-head-emoticon: and also, IKR? just imagine how I was when I was finalizing this chapter... can't wait for the next one... just waiting for the script now c:

Yeah, in RPGs some endgame gears could be visually daunting.

I think Yuri's stats are just very slightly skewed toward the combat side, and I've heard that counter-stopped PDEF and MDEF values 'might' make one impervious to society's warm gazes.

Founder
15 minutes ago, welcome2atlantis said:

I think Yuri's stats are just very slightly skewed toward the combat side, and I've heard that counter-stopped PDEF and MDEF values 'might' make one impervious to society's warm gazes.

I've never thought of even considering on thinking about it that way... such insights. :sleeping-onion-head-emoticon:

23 hours ago, Marzia said:

yes, thank you for using the spoiler tag :good-job-onion-head-emoticon: and also, IKR? just imagine how I was when I was finalizing this chapter... can't wait for the next one... just waiting for the script now c:

I guess it's really tiring... as each chapter consists of 50++ pages :woa-onion-head-emoticon:

5 hours ago, welcome2atlantis said:

Indeed, though, most of the old rpg games I played doesn't change the sprite when I change armor. Put aside jokes armor, such as Chocobo suit, I wouldn't even know how would be "Diamond Armor" in real life actually. :kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Founder
4 hours ago, satou123 said:

I guess it's really tiring... as each chapter consists of 50++ pages :woa-onion-head-emoticon:

yes, to be honest it's too long that it's challenging. right now, we're currently trying to have a run with the chinese version of this manga, but as expected it'll still be hard since chinese is not good with naming and the translation is rough lol. All I know is that, I'm all hands down to our translator for the next chapter :sleeping-onion-head-emoticon: