YoruNoTsuki

Where does your Pseudonym and profil picture came from?

I came up with lumiNaRy because I wanted a username to use for online gaming and forums but the one I usually use was so boring and from when I was 10. I haven't used it yet except here and I will add a profile picture soon I just don't know of what though. A luminary is a person who inspires others and is a guiding light and I thought it was cool so now its my username. 

Meloice = it's my favourite drink 🤣 iced chocolate drink.

My avatar is Gon the tiny dinosaur - Gon is my most favourite silent Manga of all time. If you haven't seen it, please find it. You'll definitely enjoy it.

Mine is a combination of two of my friends twitter handles as a joke which kinda stuck. My profile picture? Well it speaks for itself 😂

My name comes from the manhwa, Black Haze. I love magicians, and the MC's awakened name in English is Blow, but in the Korean version, it's Beullou (I like that version better). Black Haze is my life, and I read it religiously. So I just made it my Pseudonym.

• Upvote 1

My profile identifies with the antagonist character, known as "Chara" from the independent role-playing video game "Undertale", created by Toby Fox.I chose this image for the sole and following reason; Because it's one of my favorite characters

For my pseudonym ... Well ... I thought it was cute at first, however my brother judiciously managed to alter this impression ... Salah popo, if we split the name up to the letter "p" this will give "Salahp".

"Salahp" subtly rhymes with the swearing in French "salope" that literally means "slut" in English. Aannd ,  that was how my pseudonym was created, a banal story. 😌

I liked writing (I'm horrible at it though, and I mean "kill it with fire" kind of horrible) and Nevrim was, among all the characters  I created, my favourite so I've bben using his name for years now.

And my pic, well don't you think that it represents some of the truths of life?

P.S. I know there is a character on "The Wheel of Time" by the name of Nerim, I friend told me I had copied its name. Got really pissed off, wouldn't have talked to him again but he made me read the series so I forgave him. He also lent me the books which helped in forgiving him.

Typesetter

My pseudonym came from a character I named for...a fanfic long time ago...and I ended up using it a lot ^^;

As for my pic, it's Nyanko-Sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou cuz he's so adorable

My pseudonym name is Tia + the word of 'tyot' which idk where i got from😅

As for my pic, it's Futaba Nishioka, from Ao Haru Ride. I really like good quality of comic. Especially the one that can make me cry. 😅

QC

Name's from my initial.

Picture's G-Dragon from BIGBANG.

4th because, i'm the 4th child in my family, and at the time i was still with my 4th GF, and oh I really like the 4th Hokage (Minato Namikaze).

And blade, well i'm a fan of samurais. 

muto? don't remember well but i think it started at some job long time ago. i liked it somehow and kept it. and the number? just some random digits, no further meaning.