YoruNoTsuki

Where does your Pseudonym and profil picture came from?

Sooo, yup I suggest this topic, because it seams to work in other forums, and it's always interesting : 

Where does your Pseudonym and Profil picture come from? 

( just say what characters, from which books, music bands, manga or whatever, wherever it came from^^ and the reasons you choose it😊) and if there is no reasons, well ... well x)

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

For me, it's been a long time ago, so don't exactly remember the reasons x)

mmmh I love Japanese language (the sound is beautiful and singing, and the country and people are so cool!) and I love the night and the moon... so I just choose those two kanji and put them together to make it a conpound name :  Night Moon. 

Mon avatar is ❤️Kanda Yuu ❤️ my love! a characters from a manga, D.Gray-Man, from Hoshino Katsura Sensei! ( and its a Chibi, miniKanda ;) not the real Badass!! you have to read the manga if you don't know it! 😄)

Edited by YoruNoTsuki
  • Upvote 2

LOLTech

I was a little confused by what you meant by pseudo at first, I was thinking "Pseudo what?"

Anyway, the name would be my name if I was Polish. The picture is Kyouraku from Bleach, I look a bit like him IRL. Not much to it. Avatars I use on other websites are usually bits of abstract art I made.

• Upvote 1

That's interesting!

So in a nuttshell my name..

When I was 11 years old I was into gangster rap and dogs were kinda my favorite animals.

Thus "Gangd0g" since no one ever used it before.

Then I saw doge memes.. and it became "Gangd0ge"

My first avatar was  from the anime Shiba Inu-san.

And because is a Shiba and that anime looks so silly I used it.

Eventually, because I am so interested in history I added some political spice to it.

So I got a Nazi flag and a soviet flag.

Cleaned the swastika of the Nazi flag, then cenered my doge in the middle.

Then I added the hammer and sickel in the top left.

Resources used:

soviet.png

Meme.png

50.jpg

Edited by Gangd0ge
  • Upvote 2

Retired

... HannahKim is my name and i used it bc it's my name. but i am also known as trash so i will explain that (?) 

... my existence is trash and i am also fandom trash and get addicted to things quickly. 

also i am just trashy in things i say and do

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- 

my profile is of my husband V from bts because i love him and he's pretty :3 

• Upvote 2

Retired

I read a webtoon called Americano Exodus and, on a whim, chose the main characters name (Americano) for the MC in a visual novel :v

It became a meme in my friendship circle, changed it to Amelicano and rolled with it lmao

My DP is Americano in his 12 year old form :llama_emoji_18__eating_ramen___v1__by_jerikuto-d6uf4ko:

Edited by Amelicano

Translator

"L-e-t-t-e-r" comes from my nickname, Dear. (given name by parent). In Thailand we use our nickname more than our real name (and it is normal to forget your friends' real name since we call each other by nickname. Ah... forgetting other's surname is also normal since it's long.)  Using my nickname here would be weird because of the meaning. Some would probably ask, "Why named yourself "Dear"?" It feels weird to use my real name because I'm not used to calling myself by real name. When I think of "dear", it reminds me of a letter since there's "Dear ...," in it.

My profile pic is the heroine(can't remember her name) from the korean's webtoon, "Friendly Winter". She is a lot relatable that's why.

:llama_emoji_65__blood_tears______v3__by_jerikuto-d6y8lfz:

• Upvote 1

Retired

It's one of my nicknames in real life xD and I made my profile pic, it's what i look like whenever I wear my glasses and put my hair up in a bun (which I can do now, since I'm trying to grow my hair out xD)

And I love coffee, hence the shirt on the girl on my dp :P

Editor

It stands for Special Operations Division I (something from hellsing, which I remembered wrong)

Avi, well it's from here http://z0r.de/6404

Thought it was cool, plus it was only one I could turn into a usable gif.

I used to use this as my avi

CPXwcIU.jpg

Proofreader

I always think its so interesting to learn where people pulled their profile pictures and avatars from!

Anehalia is the name of a main character for a book I came up with years ago. I have tried to start writing it three times, but I fail to capture the mood and characters correctly, so I scrap it, write other stuff, and then try to write it again. I used her name as my pen name when I joined my first writing website, and I have used it ever since. 

The avatar is Winry in the winter outfit from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I cosplayed as her at my first anime convention, and I have used this at my profile picture ever since. She also sort of looks like me since I have blond hair(though it is a little darker than hers) and for the cosplay I cut my hair to look like hers. I was in the winter outfit because it was in the Northern part of the United States and the temperature was below freezing.

No profile pic yet. When I get around to it, it will probably be Pyanfar Chanur from C. J. Cherryh's Chanur novels. She is, probably, my favorite fictional character of all time.

My name, well. I had a shirt with my nick-name on it waaaay back when. Someone miss read it and asked if it said Quibie. Huh?? No, but that one stuck around for a while. I've always wanted to do some online gaming, and thought I'd use Quibie for that (haven't yet) and didn't want to have any forum names to be the same as my gaming name. (No real reason there.) And, since I was watching a lot of anime when I needed a name on another site, I just squashed Quibie and anime together. Kind of dumb, but there it is.

• Upvote 1

My name is from my love of Malt Whiskey(if i could only live on it)

and my avatar is  Rubeus Hagrid Keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts of course!

Proofreader

My name is a nickname a friend of mine gave me in fifth grade, and the avatar is Hoshizora Rin from Love Live! She has a beautiful singing voice and I love her.

Founder

my name is... well, it's my real name, i just added a letter... :sword-red-crab-emoticon:

as for my avatar... it's a fan art of Tifa from final fantasy...:cute-red-crab-emoticon:

Though the name is from NHK ni Youkoso (Satou), but the pict is Kobato Hasegawa from Haganai (Boku wa tomodachi ga tsukunai). As the source... had forgotten. I've been using this since the time I'm playing around with gravatar, lol.

I don't have a profile pic yet and my name sounds like 'huge erection' when said quickly. In these kahoot games in school everyone tries to think of inappropriate names and this a just one I remember 

My screen name comes from misremembering the name of one character from Forgotten Realms when I registered on another site a bit over decade ago. When I realised the name was actually spelled incorrectly I had gotten used to it so I kept it. Profile pic is a carnivorous plant from Moomins.

Min + Kazuki = Minki

'Min' from Min Suga 민윤기 (BTS, where my ARMYs at?) :llama_emoji_05__flower_sparkles___v1__by_jerikuto-d6toun6:

I forgot where I got 'Kazuki' from but I just thought it sounded nice hehe. :llama_emoji_02__blush___v1__by_jerikuto-d6tbb7d:

I wanted to keep both names so I decided to put them together & I got 'Minki'. :llama_emoji_50__whistling___v3__by_jerikuto-d6uwuvo:

Display picture is Suzuya Juuzou from Tokyo Ghoul:Re (or was it from the first manga?). Did I mention I have an instagram that has his name hehe. :llama_emoji_01__laughing___v1__by_jerikuto-d6t88s3: