YoruNoTsuki

Devils Line

... yep sad.. no manga here 😢 only one ... anyway ! here is ..... DEVILS LINE !!

Author : HANADA Ryou
released in 2013
Genre(s) : Action / Frama / Horror / Romance / Supernatural 
Alternative names : デビルズライン ; Devil's Line; 魔性之线 ; 

Summary
Anzai, half vampire, and Tsukasa, a normal school girl.
Vampires seem to be living among humans. Of course the government does not know of their existence, because their appearance does not differ from humans. They also do not need to drink blood, but when they get a craving or get angry, they can become uncontrollable monsters.

Okiiiii, so when you read the summary you maybe thought "okay, it's romance between a vampire and human A-gain!". Well you will be wrong! mmmh okay there is a bit of romance BUT, it's a more truer romance than most manga/book about vampire romance because Vampire, can't controlled themselves when they are excited! .. anyway try it! And if you don't like it, So be it! But I loved it and I didn't finish the series yet!!

image.jpg

Edited by YoruNoTsuki
+ picture
  • Upvote 1

Proofreader

I admit, I read it here, then went and bought all the volumes, then read it again when they came in. Loved how original of a vampire story it is. 

• Upvote 1

Anzai, half vampire, and Tsukasa, a normal school girl.
Vampires seem to be living among humans. Of course the government does not know of their existence, because their appearance does not differ from humans. They also do not need to drink blood, but when they get a craving or get angry, they can become uncontrollable monsters.

I just started reading this one! Only on ch 13. So far so good but I am holding judgement.  I like the edgyness of it.  It dosn't skirt around the more horrific parts of humanity. Most of the vampires seem like they are more fighting off their natures to be good people until their nature takes over, while the humans are the ones who are rapists and murderers just for funzies. The side romance is cute but a bit fast feeling and "love at first sight" esk. Like WTF you just let this guy sleep in your house, you don't even KNOW him. I am hoping it flushes out and becomes a bit more dynamic and less shallow. The rest of the character and world building is coming along nicely and I am hoping the relationship side gets more flushed out and dosnt end up just being an excuse to toss sex into the mix. Dont get me wrong, I am totally cool with it, but not if its just added in as an afterthought.

• Upvote 1

I'm really having fun reading this manga.. I like how the story's going so far and it sort of reminds me of Tokyo ghoul with the half vampire and half human thing going on with the main male lead.

Retired
On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 4:17 PM, GriffinQueen said:

I just started reading this one! Only on ch 13. So far so good but I am holding judgement.  I like the edgyness of it.  It dosn't skirt around the more horrific parts of humanity. Most of the vampires seem like they are more fighting off their natures to be good people until their nature takes over, while the humans are the ones who are rapists and murderers just for funzies. The side romance is cute but a bit fast feeling and "love at first sight" esk. Like WTF you just let this guy sleep in your house, you don't even KNOW him. I am hoping it flushes out and becomes a bit more dynamic and less shallow. The rest of the character and world building is coming along nicely and I am hoping the relationship side gets more flushed out and dosnt end up just being an excuse to toss sex into the mix. Dont get me wrong, I am totally cool with it, but not if its just added in as an afterthought.

O_O I agree so much with this!!!

"It dosn't skirt around the more horrific parts of humanity."  That's exactly what I was thinking, I like the gruesome reality of the human nature that the characters show!

The romance part it's also true! Too fast but I get it.... the author needs something to make it exciting, breath holding moments, for the readers and the fastest and easiest way is to work the sex appeal of the main characters.

I got the first volume in a store in my hometown, stumbled upon it really.. and now i've binged this over the course of a few hours.. i need more...

The characters, the art, the atmosphere.. the mystery.. it all adds up to such a perfect whole..

Far better than Twilight i must say.. <xD

• Upvote 3

Retired
12 hours ago, Owo said:

Does anyone else think anzai looks a bit like Kaneki 

from tokyo ghoul?

Retired
On ‎25‎-‎05‎-‎2017 at 2:03 PM, Owo said:

Well he gives Kaneki vibes because of the one eye thing but I don't think he looks like him.

• Upvote 1

Founder
13 hours ago, feiryc said:

BESTY BESYBSYEBSYBEYSBSYBEYSBYEBYSBGYE ITS THE BESTSTSTTSTSTS

use words... this is a spam. even though it's your way of appreciation, still avoid such way of typing.:victory-onion-head-emoticon:

1 post count will be deducted.

On 25/5/2017 at 11:33 AM, Owo said:

I had the same thought and maybe it was solely because of the mask. Kaneki was a tragic hero for me while Anzai as a whole is way hotter ^^ 

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.