Zoena

I am happy today because...

7 minutes ago, Marzia said:

it's this kind of moment when I am unsure if I should upvote or downvote ? ._.

Oh, I understand........but still, I stand by it :D

• Upvote 1

Founder

upvote it is then LOL

I'm not really, even though I should be. I finally graduated yesterday (almost two years late, but graduated anyway) and even though nothing in my day to day life really changed (already been working full time for a year), I can't help but feel like I've lost something, and that I've wasted my life so far and have nothing to look forward to.

This turned out a bit gloomier than the topic called for perhaps, but Imma gonna go with it.

• Upvote 1

Retired
19 hours ago, Bergioyn said:

I'm not really, even though I should be. I finally graduated yesterday (almost two years late, but graduated anyway) and even though nothing in my day to day life really changed (already been working full time for a year), I can't help but feel like I've lost something, and that I've wasted my life so far and have nothing to look forward to.

This turned out a bit gloomier than the topic called for perhaps, but Imma gonna go with it.

Congratulations on your graduation! :)

And please don't give up. There are many unexplored days ahead of you and something good shall happen. Trust me on this.

• Upvote 1

On 6/18/2017 at 4:05 PM, sasxxitaga said:

Congratulations on your graduation! :)

And please don't give up. There are many unexplored days ahead of you and something good shall happen. Trust me on this.

Thanks. Yeah, you're probably right. Doesn't always feel like that though is all.

hellow everyone. mewbie here. accidentally found lolscans when read zipang. i am so happy i have found some manga that long lost from web. yoroshiku.  for lol scans,ganbatte kudasai. doumo.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.