Zoena

I am happy today because...

Founder

munchkin...your kid? c:

Yes. Wild little toddler. REALLY wild. His physical therapist says he's one of the two most active kids she has... which is really saying something. x_X 

anyhow, today I am happy because it's acupuncture time! Yay! An hour and a half that my only duty is to lie still. <3 

• Upvote 3

Retired

because I have enough food to satisfy myself with

• Upvote 1

because I safely drove a 350 mile round trip to see my mom and had nice weather (for a change) and was running late so I avoided a nasty accident a half block from my destination.

Because I'm looking forward to (hopefully) seeing my team lose both legs of a double header........yes, I hate my team right now, it's not a pretty situation........and rooting for them to lose as often and as badly as possible will (again, hopefully) speed up the inevitable and get the bums (or just the one in particular) thrown out so some decent people can get hired to replace them :D

Founder
14 minutes ago, svines85 said:

Because I'm looking forward to (hopefully) seeing my team lose both legs of a double header........yes, I hate my team right now, it's not a pretty situation........and rooting for them to lose as often and as badly as possible will (again, hopefully) speed up the inevitable and get the bums (or just the one in particular) thrown out so some decent people can get hired to replace them :D

it's this kind of moment when I am unsure if I should upvote or downvote ? ._.

i'm happy today, because... I've downloaded all of x-men movies and none of it is corrupted. LOL