Janowicz

Game Reviews

LOLTech

Time to start some topics!

As you guys know i'm a huge nerd!
I love games and talking about it!
I'm not a reviewer but i like sharing my opinions.

Tell me which are your favorite games and what you have to say about them or a mini review.

-Doge

List of Games Reviewed:

• Counter Strike: Global Offensive
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Slime Rancher

I love CS GO too, but I'm terrible! I've been playing alot of Overwatch lately, but I'm also pretty terrible at that too... Favorite game of all time would be Ocarina of Time though hehe :3

Time to make some new reviews.

First of all, I think it's a good to also talk about bad games.

A good rant always helps clearing your mind.

I will review a game I genuinely like and a two games I think are trash.

Good game: 

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Bad games:

Minecraft and Call of Duty

I'll start off with the game i like... 

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, when you first start off you'll think this is a assassin's creed rip off.

In fact it's not even close...

Shadow Of Morder is very unique, the free running is completely different from assassin's creend and the world is way more hostile.

The games gives you a good insight at what was going on behind the black gate.

Slaves were getting beat up, starved to death and executed.

The game has it's own chess game,  where you can see the captains in Saurons army and the warchiefs. 

You will have to fight these later on... 

All with their own perks and abilities it makes the world immersive.

Also... decapitations are amazingly done in this game.

Okay sneaking mechanics and well polished archery.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor shadow of mordor

Over to Minecraft.

This review will be very short since Minecraft is very popular.

The biggest problem with minecraft:

THE PRICE

33b7dc6446ae985aee4642fb92d248ba.png

For this price you could buy CS: GO, Dawn Of War (the original) for less.. (Which are both amazing games)

The game it self in terms of Singleplayer has no real goal.. not that there's anything wrong with that.

Bassicaly.. build a house, survive, mine.. 

For what we get I think it should deserve a price tag of €5-10 or free.

Call of Duty: (This will be a rant not an actual review)

Call of Duty is what i call the cancer of the gaming community.

Why?

Because it's killing the gaming community... How so you might ask...

Let's see.

The game is poorly made for PC and when ever a PC player complains about it, all the console peasants are like "OMG IDIOT HAHA PC IDIOT CONSOLE MASTER RACE"

These guys are absolutely, the biggest morons in the gaming community. They don't help the industry to make better games in the slightest. Everyone that pays €60 on release deserves the same quality of game!

So the developers take advantage of this...

They proceed to make the same game every year with a differnet title with different guns because casuals have no actual taste in games

Is CoD bad?

No, it is not bad... but the franchise gives us the same game every year. It's not worth anyones time any more.

I loved the original CoD when you play as either the Americans and the Russians, the game was beautiful for it's time and was well polished. They actually made a good game that was original.

Atm we get shitty games with no originality.

It's a shame for display, yet the developers that have 0 interest in making a good game still earn millions every year.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor call of duty is shit

This was my quick little rant and review.

Hope someone bothered reading it.

Edited by Gangd0ge

LOLTech

I found minecraft to be alright, that being said, I only paid £12 for it and set up a modded server for me and my friends. So it wasn't really minecraft any more lol.

7 hours ago, ninax304 said:

I love CS GO too, but I'm terrible! I've been playing alot of Overwatch lately, but I'm also pretty terrible at that too... Favorite game of all time would be Ocarina of Time though hehe :3

What rank are you?

I'm currently MG1 because my friends are bad... lmao used to be mge just a month ago.

Haven't played that. Did play paladins which is very similar, but free so i quite liked it for the time being.

Oh... Zelda... not my cup of tea quite frankly. But can't say anything bad about it since i never owned the game.

My favorite games would be:

Rome Total War

Medieval II Total War

Civilization V

CS: GO

Mount & Blade Warband

If you are ever intrested in these games I can provide them all with pirate links.

Except CS: GO of course.

26 minutes ago, Janowicz said:

I found minecraft to be alright, that being said, I only paid £12 for it and set up a modded server for me and my friends. So it wasn't really minecraft any more lol.

Yep.

It's not that bad at all like some people say...

But I wouldn't put a €24 price tag on a game with nothing really special to bring to the table.

Retired

I guess I enjoy the exploring, collecting, managing types. Good stories also get me interested.

Some titles I enjoyed playing:

This is the Police - The concept it's good, the art it's good and the cynical personality of the character makes the game feel real. It's about managing your own police station while dealing with your own and everybody's corruption and with the mafia, etc.

Problem: Too easy to cheat (restart the day and everything will be similar) and if you mess up really bad you have to go really far back to correct your mistake. There are also some really unfair situations that make the game absurd.

Stardew Valley - Quite charming. It's a pixel game about managing your own farm. You meet people, you can go fishing. It's a good life.

Problem: There's a lot of stuff to do in the game and so little day time. It can be overhelming.

Most of my gaming is through MMOs; I like Mabinogi for the most part but I've played for so long that I've grown a little bored of it (spent 7 years on that game & I also have to take into account that I have so much school and work to deal with)

recently, I've been trying Final Fantasy 14 but I only get 8-9 fps (it's so bad LOL) and I'm waiting on my boyfriend to put together a gaming computer for me.

-weeps away

Proofreader

So I like a lot rts type games like warcraft II and III and Age of Empires III. I also like rpg/mmorpg type games like the elder scrolls games and Mount&Blade. Recently (as in about two or three years ago) some friends got me into dota II, and I actually really like it because it is really complex. I have almost 300 matches and I am still a newb. I think its really fun to be challenged by a game in this way. 

A game I just got into recently was "Monster Slayers" it's a deck building game, where you construct a deck to defeat dungeons.  Finding the right combo is so very satisfying but it's also annoying when there's no guides out there for other combos

• Upvote 1

for now i'm only playing 1 online game and it eat all my time

Final fantasy XIV

but i plan to play Final fantasy XV in the near future <==this one is not online

ps:i'm huge Final fantasy  games fan

• Upvote 1

After reading this I just noticed how crazy my recent gaming has been - A friend bought me American trucking sim (with multiplayer mod) and that's all we've been doing since he's super into the whole steering wheel/shifting setup stuff.

• Upvote 1

Zelda games are the absolute best!

Although zelda the twilight princess is my favorite. Being able to shape shift into a wolf, then savaging monsters... It's stupendous 😂 

Witcher 3 is also a super rpg with so many moral choices, even seemignly insignificant choices have an impact

I really love survival game

And in my opinion, the best survival was Rust, but the bad thing is, this game is really hard to play if you are alone, not impossible, just very hard

Also the forest is quite decent, is just the cannibal was really making your life harder

I have yet to try Witcher 3 but I did play Witcher 1-2 and I liked those very much. I hear the latest is like the best game ever. My favorite games are the Thief series settled in medieval times where you steal and hide with a nice story behind it.

I have tried MMO too, like WoW. Graphs are not the best but again it has a great setup and piques your interest to move futher on in the story. Beware, as  you can easily get hooked...

I cannot see a game review thread and not recommended Darkest Dungeon. Its art style is great, its setting is atmospheric and its narration is gripping. One of the best games in my steam library. If you haven't already, check it out! Has anyone played Oxygen Not Included? I kinda want it, but £18 for an early access game isn't that appealing. 

QC

"Animal Crossing: New leaf", it's a great game, and it's all about making money from fishing... there's also interest, banking, financial managing... Great game.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.